ras dude

What's good to watch these days

On 7/25/2017 at 9:58 AM, DJ Projexion said:

Pretty cool to see Arya reunited with her Dire Wolf, was this just a random thing or will she turn up later?

The directors explained that it was a call back to season 1. Ned was talkin to Arya and saying about how one day she'll be married to a Lord and live in a castle or some shit and Arya said "that's not me". Also in Season 1 her direwolf attacked Joffrey and was gunna get put down so Arya made her run away.

SO now that it's been 6 seasons her dire wolf has her own life now and Arya realized that her wolf isn't just gunna leave her new pack now at the drop of a hat. she has her own life. Arya said "that's not you". It wouldn't be her to leave her pack to rejoin Arya.

On 7/25/2017 at 9:58 AM, DJ Projexion said:

I'm thinking Sam curing Jorah will somehow smooth the alliance between Jon and Khaleesi, at this point every connection has a bigger purpose right?

That's really interesting. Probably, that makes a lot of sense. I hadn't thought of that.

On 7/22/2017 at 8:17 AM, DJ Projexion said:

The Hound back in the mix, will we ever get to see Clegane Bowl?

What does "Clegane Bowl" mean? I've been seeing this a bunch and idk what that is. If it's some sort of book spoiler or spoiler in general or something just lemme know it's a spoiler and don't tell me any more.

DJ Projexion    522
44 minutes ago, MicESanzMusic said:

What does "Clegane Bowl" mean? I've been seeing this a bunch and idk what that is. If it's some sort of book spoiler or spoiler in general or something just lemme know it's a spoiler and don't tell me any more.

Not a spoiler at all, I'll try to simplify it here but it's basically the unresolved battle between the Clegane brothers (Sandor "The Hound" and Gregor "The Mountain"). Obviously everyone knows that The Mountain died fighting Prince Oberin and was resurrected as Franken-Mountain (now Cersei's bodyguard), so the chance of seeing these two be reunited in an epic battle is possible. That's Clegane Bowl.

It's possible, but not likely given that The Hound is now headed north to the Wall while The Mountain is planted in King's Landing by Cersei's side.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DJ Projexion said:

Not a spoiler at all, I'll try to simplify it here but it's basically the unresolved battle between the Clegane brothers (Sandor "The Hound" and Gregor "The Mountain"). Obviously everyone knows that The Mountain died fighting Prince Oberin and was resurrected as Franken-Mountain (now Cersei's bodyguard), so the chance of seeing these two be reunited in an epic battle is possible. That's Clegane Bowl.

It's possible, but not likely given that The Hound is now headed north to the Wall while The Mountain is planted in King's Landing by Cersei's side.

ah okay. word. thank you.

nervous    125

Was trying to check if anyone posted this already. If not it's pretty good with a stellar cast, as they say:

miss stress    425
On 7/25/2017 at 6:58 AM, DJ Projexion said:

LOLLLL my wife was like "how's he going to....ohhhhhh"

That look on little finger's face when Jon gave his seat up to Sansa...

Pretty cool to see Arya reunited with her Dire Wolf, was this just a random thing or will she turn up later?

I'm thinking Sam curing Jorah will somehow smooth the alliance between Jon and Khaleesi, at this point every connection has a bigger purpose right?

Lawd Baelish is done this season there is no need for him anymore and he knows he's on borrowed time when he saw Jon leave. He thinks because he has control of the Vale and lil Robin that means something he really doesn't know how The North works.The Vale is pledged to House Stark.  That's why the Kastarks and Umbers got so much heat. He better watch Sansa and now Araya on her way back too .... hmmm

Nymeria, Ghost and Summer are still alive which is foreshadowing because supposedly all the Stark children are wargs except Sansa who develops late and Lady is dead so go figure.....

I think Tyrion will smoothe discussion between Jon and khalessi . He likes and respects Jon;  he commented on it. Tyrion is a big piece to the puzzle.  If anything Jorah will accompany Samwell to Dragonstone to tell Jon who his parents are....  I can't wait for that really I'm waiting to see Khalessi face ,because by right Jon would be entitled to the thrown before her. I hope we find out his real name too

• Like 1

miss stress    425

Wooow, no wonder why Euron  wants to marry Cersi she's a grade A sociopath.Two fucking monsters made in matrimony. Too be honest Cersi was just born mean,  she was made into a sociopath after the death of her children. After poisoning Tyene this bitch gives her twin brother head like it was nothing(🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢)with poison residue on her lips .....I swear the writers of this show are fucking genius 

Hmmmm seems like Bran go tell Lil fingers secrets.....irony since Lil finger "gave" the dagger to Tyrion whom gave it to the assasin that tried to kill Bran. I guess Winterfell will be his resting place plus Eddard whom he betrayed is buried there. It's fitting he would die in Winterfell thus the North remembering.

i wonder how Varys go die he got shook ( rip Dunny) when Melandre predicted both their deaths.

Haha here Jaime sparred her giving her poison and this bad ass drinks it the begins to unleash Her secret. I wish Cersi was there what a way to go out 🖕🏾

Tyrion is such a clever strategist but he always comes up short in war. He did it against Stannis in the 3rd season as hand of the King. This will be his demise

• Like 1

DJ Projexion    522
3 hours ago, miss stress said:

Tyrion is such a clever strategist but he always comes up short in war.

That sounds like something Varys would say lol ZING!

Good episode, Cersei always staying one step ahead of Dany.

I think Ilaria got off easy, especially after seeing Sam's punishment. Now that's real torture!

• Haha 1

miss stress    425

Im here for my fine ass Khal rydas they came hard in that whole battle scene 😜

I'm sorry if I was Meera I'd be mad af at Bran too with that weak ass " thank you" fucking weirdo all she did for him?? Like the fuck?

..... well, Araya's home. Serrio trained her well on water dancing cause that scene with her and Breanne of Tarrf was pretty hard too

Bye Lilpedo 🖐🏾Bran got 3rd eye vision

I guess we can all see Dany and Jon hooking up in one of these episodes the sexual tension was strong in that cave...  I mean it would be the show if they didn't hook up right ?? Keeping targaryan lineage strong 

anyone seen seen the preview for The Duece ??? Looks good

DJ Projexion    522

That Lannister BBQ was pretty epic, but was that the only dragonslayer they had or will Kybern make more of them? Bron up on that thing like he was Ahab lol dude must really want that castle bad.

Yes, the auntie/nephew hookup will happen. Jon always had a thing for strong women.

Can't believe there's only 3 episodes left. Crazy. The Deuce looks hella dope, can't wait for that one.

• Like 1

miss stress    425
On 8/8/2017 at 5:16 AM, DJ Projexion said:

Yes, the auntie/nephew hookup will happen. 

Dany want Jon bad. They hook up better be epic... maybe next season she will be pregnant by her relative like Cersi ass again !

Gentry!! He came rowing back!! I hope he makes Araya his lady. I can't wait to see that renunion

Lilpedo thinks he's sooooo slick

so every other episode is a battle next week they fight the WW 

DJ Projexion    522
4 hours ago, miss stress said:

Dany want Jon bad. They hook up better be epic... maybe next season she will be pregnant by her relative like Cersi ass again !

When he was petting the dragon I was like "yep that's you get a single mom, warm up to her kids first" lol

That formation of the GOT all stars team at the end was dope, bout to roll up on them white walkers like the wild bunch!

• Haha 2

miss stress    425
20 hours ago, DJ Projexion said:

When he was petting the dragon I was like "yep that's you get a single mom, warm up to her kids first" lol

That formation of the GOT all stars team at the end was dope, bout to roll up on them white walkers like the wild bunch!

😭warm up to her children

his pupils turned black when he pat Drogon and when it looked at Jon it was fire 🔥 inits eyes. I guess, Jon getting that close and not being BBQ is part of Targaryan magic which is how Danny prolly senses something about him

next week go be lit af

• Like 1