ras dude

What's good to watch these days

Stranger Things on Netflix was phenomenal, seriously a 10/10. One of the best things I've watched in awhile, it felt more like an 8 hour film (8 episodes) than a TV show imo. Was just gonna watch an episode last night at 12 am before bed, ended up staying up to 3am watching the first couple of episodes. Went through the remaining 5 after work, totally worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPDZkbq0Zp8

This better get another season, was hoping they'd branch off to a new story kinda like Twilight Zone but sounds like they are wanting to continue with this story which would still be pretty great.

• Like 2

^^ I'll second that, a few episodes in and I'm hooked. Great show.

Another show that's got my attention is The Night Of on HBO. Reminds me a lot of David Fincher movies. Plus (att: Miss Stress) it's got some Wire alumni in there: Bodie & Omar.

Speaking of Omar, Viceland has been running an excellent show hosted by Michael K Williams called black market.

It's well worth checking out

3054477-inline-i-3-bokeem-woodbine-fargo

You make us sound like a prog rock band. "Ladies and gentlemen, introducing Mike Milligan and the Kitchen Brothers".

• Like 1

vice-principals-pic.jpg

Came here to post this ha. Really good, I'd watch Eastbound and Down before starting this one though which is also great.

Vice principals is funny as hell...Walter Goggins..he be Killin me, boy. I only watch for his crazy ass

I'm on Queen of the South and Power (off course) ...I'm all about them narcotic shows

• Like 1

Vice principals is funny as hell...Walter Goggins..he be Killin me, boy. I only watch for his crazy ass

I like how his character is all flamboyant and his home life with his crazy ass Asian mother in law lol

• Like 2

I like how his character is all flamboyant and his home life with his crazy ass Asian mother in law lol

I though he character was gay and lived with the asian grandma until he said his wife on the episode ... :lol::lol:

idk, this looks kinda cheesy to me

Yeah it's kind of disappointing, not to ruin it for anyone but it feels more like a broadway play version of this time period.

last night's was pretty good

If you got Netflix check out Hot Sugar's Cold World. He's a great producer and it's his documentary.

I'm not really liking it as much as s1 so far, the first few eps seem so slow to me

Yeah it definitely lost some steam in this season, I feel like they are dragging things out a bit and making it more like your typical prime time show. The first season had such a great story and pace, now it's like the show is carrying the story.

Supposedly Netflix signed on for two more seasons, it'll be interesting to see where they take things. Escobar's gotta die at some point, right?

I'm not really liking it as much as s1 so far, the first few eps seem so slow to me

same. i watched the whole season 2 in a week. didn't hate it, but it definitely didn't have that magic of the first one. second season was more like a regular show, where they stretch out every single point as long as they can.

a big deal to me is that the music wasn't as good.

i don't watch a lot of shows, but Narco S1 was excellent all around.

• Like 1

Yeah they really didn't nail the music like last season, it's not something you really notice until it's gone but it makes such a huge difference

Stranger Things on Netflix was phenomenal, seriously a 10/10. One of the best things I've watched in awhile, it felt more like an 8 hour film (8 episodes) than a TV show imo. Was just gonna watch an episode last night at 12 am before bed, ended up staying up to 3am watching the first couple of episodes. Went through the remaining 5 after work, totally worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPDZkbq0Zp8

This better get another season, was hoping they'd branch off to a new story kinda like Twilight Zone but sounds like they are wanting to continue with this story which would still be pretty great.

I know I'm late but Stranger Things mos def 10/10

I think the biggest problem was waiting to kill Pablo off. Shoulda done it in like episode 4-5. Season 1 covered like 14 years in 10 episodes, and this season covers like 2 (not nearly as interesting) years. It could've been some godfather 2 shit with the rise of Cali going against the fall of Pablo, but instead they focused too much on making an interesting story out of something that everyone already knew the ending to.

I think the biggest problem was waiting to kill Pablo off. Shoulda done it in like episode 4-5. Season 1 covered like 14 years in 10 episodes, and this season covers like 2 (not nearly as interesting) years. It could've been some godfather 2 shit with the rise of Cali going against the fall of Pablo, but instead they focused too much on making an interesting story out of something that everyone already knew the ending to.

Yeah I agree, season 1 was a true gangster story while season 2 felt more like a police procedural. Like I said, interesting to see where they will take things next.

Btw, how about that Vice Principals finale? Didn't see that coming.

• Like 1

I haven't got to Vice Principals season finale its on my dvr chillen

Power season finale...........Fiddy can miss me with that weak shit

Then Southpark back on

But now I found this show Legends of Champerlain Heights On Comedy Central so my dvr bout to be lit ....