ras dude

What's good to watch these days

Everything that happened with Hodor this ep.... crazy

I know, Bran's crew is getting hit the hardest this season.

I genuinely cried when Shereen got burned alive and then I'm on the couch with tissue blowing my nose for Hodor. Like really....the gentle giant ...So dude lives his entire life seeing his death and his only words are "hold the door"......I was just yea

I see Sansa finally getting that spine ....bout time you a Stark act like one. Ummm but that line about she is still hurting from what Ramsey did.... I mean what else other than the obvious did he penetrate her with did I miss something?

So the children created day walkers to defend against man and only dragon glass can kill them????

Even though Daenerys storyline was ehhh she a bad bitch.... Imma give her that... She gives me then Phoenix from Xmen vibes

Varys ass is so messy and he tried to read that bootleg red women and she had his ass shook......cue *mobb deep*

spoiler alert *******

Word on them streets is :return of the Hound and Lady Stoneheart .....

• Like 2

spoiler alert *******

Word on them streets is :return of the Hound and Lady Stoneheart .....

Whhhhhaaaaaat?! The Hound is my dude, loved that episode when he drank that soldier's ale and told him to fetch him a chicken. Then he was like, "Fuck the King."

• Like 2

Whhhhhaaaaaat?! The Hound is my dude, loved that episode when he drank that soldier's ale and told him to fetch him a chicken. Then he was like, "Fuck the King."

Up there go fuck dude up .... And kept telling him to get chicken and he and araya was broke asf....savage

What y'all think of Lady Brienne and Tormund? They say he like the his women like bears......lawd, please let that happen .... He want her bad.... If they ever show them fucking Imma die

• Like 1

Return of Walder Frey's ass...I kinda like the dirty old man he gives no fucks...he's got his death sentence coming and he knows it "I'm not dead yet"

Here it is I thought Tywin (my favorite character) was an ass he got nothing on Randyll Tarly....he had me dying ..."as if you not fat enough"...Daaaammmn, I can't wait to see more of him

I knew Arya ass was up to something she wasn't fooling me....she better be ready the Waif go fuck her up unless maybe Gentry comes rowing from three years to save ha

Benjen is back!!!! now I'm extra confused where we they are going with this ...............

• Like 1

Good episode. I was kinda glad it was so much slower, so much great set up for the end of the season... Also, the return of Jaime and Bronn is dope (and Jaime's riverlands storyline which is coming up was my favourite arc from the books).

Ok so Hound is back...Proojexion maybe you go

get Cleganebowl lol

I was reading this theory someone came up with about Araya and the Waif. The theory is that The Waif is all in Arayas mind like she desires to be The Waif in order to be no one. Which would make sense how when she was blind and the waif was fighting her it looked like she was fighting " no one" also when she told the Waif about who she used to be the Waif said she was a daughter of a Lord too... I dunno, this shit be having me all over the place

Lady Mormont made them do that whole speech for 62 men ...... I was dying

They go save all the good shit we hangin on for the fucking finale

• Like 2

There better be a big payoff at the end of this season, jussayin because seems like there's been a lot of buildup, hopefully its not just to hype up the next season....

RE: The Hound..........Yessssss dude just wanted to live a peaceful life wit dem hippies but noooo

Made me think of the godfather pt 3, "They keep pulling me back in!"

TheGodfather3_TheyPullMeBackIn-540x304.j

• Like 2

There better be a big payoff at the end of this season, jussayin because seems like there's been a lot of buildup, hopefully its not just to hype up the next season....

RE: The Hound..........Yessssss dude just wanted to live a peaceful life wit dem hippies but noooo

Made me think of the godfather pt 3, "They keep pulling me back in!"

TheGodfather3_TheyPullMeBackIn-540x304.j

hound's gonna go HAM on the brotherhood without banners he's gonna fuck them up

• Like 1

Lmao Hound picked up that axe ready to go Jason Vorhees on somebody ass .... Can't wait

It looks like his Micheal Miers brother bout to go HAM sammich on the High Sparrow/Sparrows next week

So the Greyjoys sail Daenarys over not to take back her rightful Kingdom but fight the dead; this is all next season most likely

trailer park boys is fucking hilarious, kind of a big series but it gets better as you go on

towards the end real famous dudes start showing up like snoop

this episode was sick. Finally got Jaime to be a badass again, Arya's story looks like it's FINALLY getting its shit together, and zombie mountain was dope. + the Hound.

Next ep looks insane, can't wait

e6DXt00THscT1KKckdPQ_9rGZeJicQNyWH25CzfV

• Like 2

These Stark kids vertebrates are finally forming

Arya though....... I'm soo confused was that a vegetable juice she used to lure the a Waif to her hideout or was she really injured ? Did she drink from the many face fountain how did she have no injuries? I get why we didn't see the fight because she was training in the dark to kill her but still...... All that build up and no fight scene.... They can miss me with that bs

Ok so the Mountains ass .... I wasn't ready I put the pillow over my head during that scene lmao

But the Hound... I though Lady Stoneheart was go rise from that pond he was pissing in and he was go joking the Brotherhood without Banners like.....

Cersei played herself yet again she thought she out smarted the High Sparrow only to now have to face a real trial and be betrayed by her only living child.... What's she go do? What did the little birds find?

Wooooo Jaime and Breanne of Taaaaaarf... I was thinking y'all go fuck or what??? She know she want him she gave him the look....even Bronn was like they in there fucking haha lmao

Blackfish went out like a straight G.... Like naw I'll die here I'm not surrendering shit

All episode 9 end in violence The Red Wedding (still not over that) and Mountain vs Snake when Martells head got crushed is episode 9

I so excited cue Jessie Spano gif

• Like 1

Wooooo Jaime and Breanne of Taaaaaarf... I was thinking y'all go fuck or what??? She know she want him she gave him the look....even Bronn was like they in there fucking haha lmao

Bastardbowl is going to be epic af, you know they saved up all their budget this season for that episode...

I was expecting the Mountain to do more damage on them sparrows, but only one got the mortal kombat fatality

good episode

• Like 1

Time for some crazy predictions: Since we haven't seen Rickon since the first or second episode, I think he got flayed by Ramsay and will be presented at the Bastardbowl on a wooded X just like House Bolton's sigil. Thoughts?

Time for some crazy predictions: Since we haven't seen Rickon since the first or second episode, I think he got flayed by Ramsay and will be presented at the Bastardbowl on a wooded X just like House Bolton's sigil. Thoughts?

Damn that would be cold... Wouldn't put it past ramsay though

Hmmmm you might be on to something because in the preview of the next episode it shows body's on a wooden x like their house sigil. Almost like they have bodies connected to stark house on the field before war....did u guys see that in the trailer?

Hmmmm you might be on to something because in the preview of the next episode it shows body's on a wooden x like their house sigil. Almost like they have bodies connected to stark house on the field before war....did u guys see that in the trailer?

I did and I also noticed Jon Snow's "Oh Shit" reaction on the battlefield, which if he was looking at a flayed Rickon would make sense.

Well *spoiler alert*

They say Rickon dies and supposedly Ramsey dies from the bite of Snow, Joms direwolf

Don't quote me

So your prolly right, Projexion

Umm I'm still pondering what Sansa meant about I can still feel what he did to me referring to Ramsey

Wayment, I bet she pregnant and it will come out after his ass dies

Umm I'm still pondering what Sansa meant about I can still feel what he did to me referring to Ramsey

Wayment, I bet she pregnant and it will come out after his ass dies

A bastard's bastard? Crazy.

You ever wonder why they never refer to girls who are born as bastards? What do they call them and what last name would they have? Unless they did and I missed it.

I also have a feeling The Mountain is going to kill Tommen to protect Cersei....

A bastard's bastard? Crazy.

You ever wonder why they never refer to girls who are born as bastards? What do they call them and what last name would they have? Unless they did and I missed it.

I also have a feeling The Mountain is going to kill Tommen to protect Cersei....

Ellaria Sand is a bastard and the Sand Snakes are Oberyns bastard daughters. In Dorne bastards last name is Sand; so I think girls would use Snow too

spoiler alert ****** Tommen commits suicide and Margorery dies too ( I love her with her sneaky ass) I'm guessing the High Sparrow figures out she is playing them

Also, allegedly your boy The Mountain ummm well let's just say he ermmm gets the Septa

Again don't quote me

This shit got me geeked out

Single handily the best episode so much .... Well worth everything

I don't even know where to begin

Poor Rickon.... I damn near cried ( don't judge, I'm emotional) then I wanted Ramsey's head... I was soo happy with his ending I guess it was close not direwolf but his hounds

Ughh finally Sansa .... I been wanting to root for you since the beginning but you was too soft now I see you ruthless .... Yes!!! and I knew she was pregnant ( if there is one thing I know... Never mind) what Ramsey say now I'll always be apart of you

Lil finga too the rescue.... With his creepy ass remember Sansa is like 16 and he's like her moms age. He clearly has an agenda if I were him I would watch Sansa cause she coming for heads

I didn't care for Jon Snow in the beginning but his ride or die and beating the shit out of Ramsey was kinda sexy .... I see you , Jon Snow... I see you

I also wasn't feeling Danearys either but she is now showing her true Targaryan lineage of destruction .... Finally

Ummm was it me or was there lesbian undertones with Danearys and Yara?

Bad ass ness was all over this episode

R.I.P Wun Wun

• Like 2

Ummm was it me or was there lesbian undertones with Danearys and Yara?

LOL yes I picked up on that too, but Yara's going to have to get past Daario

This episode def delivered as expected, nice to see the dragons finally used in battle

Rickon's death was kind of meh, dude should have ran in a zig zag pattern like Apocalypto

I was sadder to see Wun Wun (aka Giant Liam Neeson) die

Ramsay's death was very fitting

• Like 2