BigErnMcCracken

Sneakerheads...."Put ya kicks up!"

ggg

My size is 10.5-11.5

10.5 being my most comfortable size

11 is the next comfortable

11.5 is the biggest I can take AJs

and 10 is the smallest I can take them in.

moneycathighhi0.jpg

moneycatmidut9.jpg

moneycatlowcr4.jpg

Money Cats

And The M. Bisons...

bisonnd8.jpg

Would it happen to be a Dilla TURN IT UP black and gold one?

Is that transformer Nikes? O' WOW....Nike is losing ideas. Somebody needs to tell them to go back to the neon colorways of the 90's "when it was a G thang"

What sb's are those, Taza?

Black and gold is NEVER wrong....

Is that transformer Nikes? O' WOW....Nike is losing ideas. Somebody needs to tell them to go back to the neon colorways of the 90's "when it was a G thang"

What sb's are those, Taza?

Black and gold is NEVER wrong....

those are the Paul Rodriguez II Zoom Air

the shirt is a fuct tee. black with the impression of a grey gorilla written in a luis vatton style fct logo with gold sharp teeth. its pretty ill. got it at BP too.

those are the Paul Rodriguez II Zoom Air

taza have you seen the other colorway of those, they are white, blue and i think the nike swoosh is red...i want those sooooooo much.

Yeah I cant seem to post images anymore either. Some shit about dynamic images not allowed. Another great board update admin.

My AM! NL's

taza have you seen the other colorway of those, they are white, blue and i think the nike swoosh is red...i want those sooooooo much.

Yeah, they had those down there too. Need me to pick them up for you? *taza wondering how much he could make, hustling kicks to the boonies.* :lol:

Yeah I cant seem to post images anymore either. Some shit about dynamic images not allowed. Another great board update admin.

My AM! NL's

Those are schmmoooooovvveeeeee.

I seen the most redic. shoe collection ever when I went out to visit a homie. By far blows away any and all shoe collections ever. MY homie has every special released kick....it was a thing of beauty to walk in his crib and the first thing you see is like 20-30 stacks of shoe boxes anywhere from 10-15 high. Brought a tear to my eye...

Yeah, they had those down there too. Need me to pick them up for you? *taza wondering how much he could make, hustling kicks to the boonies.* ;)

oh man i dont know, how much are they? no more than the other colors i hope.

ill think about it though.

:(

TEQUILA! Nice Pee wee's Ern. Don't see those often.

Speaking of SB's, I'm trying to get a hold of a pair of the Black and Royal Blue lo's. Reminds me of the Jordan 1's in the same colour way.

Remember in "The Search For Animal Chin", the Bones Brigade all wore Jordan 1's and they went to see a band named The Jordanair's or something along those lines. Classic.

Speaking of SB's, I'm trying to get a hold of a pair of the Black and Royal Blue lo's. Reminds me of the Jordan 1's in the same colour way.

ahh yes i know the ones you mean...it's funny that the jordan 1 dunks are SBs but the jordan 2-6 dunks are GRs....if i'm not mistaken.

487503445_a056fc68f3.jpg

Picked these up at BP today to match a t-shirt.

damn, i remember when i was in high school and i had a job that i used the money to buy whatever i wanted and i would just buy fit after fit with shoes that would match a specific shirt. memories.

:wub:

So the Air Max is the ish? I'm goona have to give em a try. I need some new running shoes. Sorry, that's so like me. I would buy an expensive rare pair to jog in. That's how vain I am. :D

So the Air Max is the ish? I'm goona have to give em a try. I need some new running shoes. Sorry, that's so like me. I would buy an expensive rare pair to jog in. That's how vain I am. :unsure:

Well I'm a big fan. I have 6 pairs of Air Max 1's, just picked up some Air Max 180s, have a couple of pairs of Air Max Force 180s. Have original Air Max 95s in the blue and white colour way (they mad busted though). On the hunt for some Infra Red Air Max 90s as well as Air max 97s in the classic silver and red and would absolutely love those AM1 Premium Atmos Elephant Pack. This shoe biz is gonna be the end of me.

1010058copyxx9.jpg

my pee-wee's

although i think sb dunks are kinda played....i can't stop buying them.

I been Rocking The Pee Wees As Of Late

. This shoe biz is gonna be the end of me.

You'll be alright. Just make more money. :rolleyes: