BigErnMcCracken

Sneakerheads...."Put ya kicks up!"

I dont still have ALL of them in those pics, but the majority. Of course there are new ones added, that pic was taken sometime last year. I havent taken an updated pic yet.

shit dood, you wear a different pair each day? looks like you could.

DAMN ;) @ the Jordan head

dsc00295ub1.jpg

Air Max 1 Untold Truth-Homestead Greys

Air Predecessor

Air Jordan IV Retro Military Blue

Air Max 1 Clasic Air Max Evolution ed.

That's what I've gotten so far in the '07. I have a pair of black/purple/grey Prestos on delivery.

The Christmas presents are looking lovely

Are those Air predecessors part of the "Air You Breathe" pack? because they are looking almost like those Air Max 1's from that pack. I'm mad I missed those Air Max 1 Untold Truth I wonder was the AM1's a Cana-duh release? I only saw the dunks here

whats that tiger camo dunks? jus curious

i saw someone lookin for that

Those are women's Daktari 's

those are Adidas Dakotas. suade with the gum bottoms!!! i was diggin'em. they clean in person.

Yea I dig those........

COMING UP NEXT............SABAKU'S

sabaku.jpg

Nah I don't think so, but it's funny you ask. I thought the same thing myself. So at the cheap price I had to bag 'em.

And no on the AM1 CA only release. I got the UNTLD Truth's online.

0928061924.jpg

those grey dunks are fucking real dope. i personally got outta the sneaker game a while ago when i felt it was starting to get played out. i'm just not down with the whole loud, crazy colors they're rocking nowadayz & clean kicks just look weird to me--they gotta be dirty. all i got now is some og 574's:

l_1b1f68327f7dcff98e9bfd2931643c49.jpg

i can't compete on the sneaker front, i'm purely rod lavers, stan smiths, sambas, world cup 66, even them nza all star type adidas, good for the summer months. But if i can hi-jack slightly, i got a new cap, maybe you guys might appreciate....Rude-Prime-Blur1.jpg

Yo where did you get this? That shit is awesome.

those grey dunks are fucking real dope. i personally got outta the sneaker game a while ago when i felt it was starting to get played out. i'm just not down with the whole loud, crazy colors they're rocking nowadayz & clean kicks just look weird to me--they gotta be dirty. all i got now is some og 574's:

l_1b1f68327f7dcff98e9bfd2931643c49.jpg

those are just a few of the kicks my girl got me. im a "Chuck Taylor " fan myself.

i just bought these recently. ive always bought running shoes before but i tore through my last pair so fast that i decided to get some heavier shoes:

lakai_mj3_gray.jpg

dvs_baron_gry_brn.jpg

and i don't have a hat to my name . . . I couldn't tell you the last time I found a hat that fit me. I wear a size 8 fitted cap.

Man....I've seen many a ankle broke in those things.

i dont run in them and i keep them untied!!!!!

New additions...

dsc00449we6.th.jpg

Air Terra Albis

dsc00459vf6.th.jpg

Air Presto

:wub:

i went and stood in line at 230am saturday morning for these. my first jordan purchase!!!

larryjordans2.jpg

New additions...

Air Terra Albis

Are those Terra albis' part of the Sertig pack????

Nice job bringing back prestos, I never owned a pair of prestos....I never knew my true size.

I tried a pair on and was between a small and xtra small.

Remember those commercials Nike marketed for them it was like cartoon characters and ish

THESE REMIND ME OF YOU, LABEL.

max1_pre_blk_gry_gold.jpgmax1_blk_ant_pine.jpg

I'M BOUT TO GET THESE AGASSI'S

techchallenge_sonic.jpg

Are those Terra albis' part of the Sertig pack????

Nice job bringing back prestos, I never owned a pair of prestos....I never knew my true size.

I tried a pair on and was between a small and xtra small.

Remember those commercials Nike marketed for them it was like cartoon characters and ish

THESE REMIND ME OF YOU, LABEL.

max1_pre_blk_gry_gold.jpgmax1_blk_ant_pine.jpg

I'M BOUT TO GET THESE AGASSI'S

techchallenge_sonic.jpg

You a girl after me own heart. I was actually scoping those AM!'s on Saturday when I got the Terras. Those grey and white ones have these dope lil' square polka dots, same colour as the soul and these perferated dots on the upper. I was excited to see them! I'mma go back and scoop 'em but I had to save some dough for my AM! NL's (the black/red/elephant ones, you have the other colour way, no?) They're on order. And yes the Terras are from the Sertig pack.

Prestos, I tried a pair on back when they were released and like you couldn't figure out which size to get. The ones I got in the pic there are actually WMNS Medium, between 9-10 and it's a pretty good fit, I wear a size 8 mens and don't have a wide foot. Figured it'd be a nice breathable summer shoe. Gets humid up here but you won't find no stank foot on me!

And those Air Tech Challenge are real noice! I'm really liking the purple colourway. Did you get yor Sabakus?

2cymx52.jpg

332mkw3.jpg

I dont still have ALL of them in those pics, but the majority. Of course there are new ones added, that pic was taken sometime last year. I havent taken an updated pic yet.

yo man, what size do you wear and where do you live??

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of AF1's. I have a couple of pairs but I've never wanted more. I've never seen an AF! that I've been like "I gotta have it". Heads love them though and I always wonder why? My jaw dropped when I encoutered these Stash's in Tokyo in '04. A grand!?! And that was then. They so fugly!

dscf0221qx4.jpg

You a girl after me own heart. I was actually scoping those AM!'s on Saturday when I got the Terras. Those grey and white ones have these dope lil' square polka dots, same colour as the soul and these perferated dots on the upper. I was excited to see them! I'mma go back and scoop 'em but I had to save some dough for my AM! NL's (the black/red/elephant ones, you have the other colour way, no?) They're on order. And yes the Terras are from the Sertig pack.

Prestos, I tried a pair on back when they were released and like you couldn't figure out which size to get. The ones I got in the pic there are actually WMNS Medium, between 9-10 and it's a pretty good fit, I wear a size 8 mens and don't have a wide foot. Figured it'd be a nice breathable summer shoe. Gets humid up here but you won't find no stank foot on me!

. Did you get yor Sabakus?

AWWWW MY LABEL :)

Yea, those air max 1's reminded me of you. I know your fond of simple, clean, crisp colorways. I don't think you like extra shit on your shoes.

Urbanoutfitters has those air max 1's up now on their site, however if I were you I would wait until they go roughly 69.99 U.S.(I'll let you know ;) )

I want these too!!! it's soo many goodies out

p308001b.jpg

Yea, I do have those no linear elephant print air max 1's and you being a Jordan fan I know you will dig them.

They run pretty big, so I suggest you go down a size you usually are because they are going to stretch.

YES!! prestos are a very good shoe for the summer there mad light so are those hurache lights?

Naw, I haven't got my sabukus, I'm having a rough time finding them 1st(they're an Asian exclusive) and my size which I been told to go down to a 6.5 because they run hella big is hard too.....I'm keeping an eye out

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of AF1's. I have a couple of pairs but I've never wanted more. I've never seen an AF! that I've been like "I gotta have it". Heads love them though and I always wonder why? My jaw dropped when I encoutered these Stash's in Tokyo in '04. A grand!?! And that was then. They so fugly

Bout those Stash forces there okay..... Kanye Wack has those too they're crazy expensive. Stash and Meth, I'm suprise they haven't collabed with ST yet

You peep his BW's?? 307253401r.jpg

love those! they were a lil' $rich$ for my blood though.

Yeah I saw a bunch on the weekend. My buddy was admiring them. Nice simple shoe with good colour ways.

is there ne where online where i can compress my photos as they are to large to upload and i aint got ne photo editing software.

those stash forces are ugly as hell, it looks like someone shot a bag of heroin into their nutsac and started sowin a couple of smurfs together