James Frank.

Cringe-Worthy

Im not sure what to make of this. I posted it in funny shit last night but took it down this morning as it was tripping me out.

Given I'm white and there are a lot of black people here, I figured it was while funny, touchy....

Yah?

Anyhow..... enjoy.

IMG_7281.jpg

3sJRoGm.gif

• Like 1

I'm not like this is a new observation, but have the sex skits on albums ever not be "cringy"? To who were they aimed for? Really the one aspect classic hiphop records haven't aged that well, and also the last thing I wanna hear when I hit 'play' on an album - The Chronic, The Coming, Ready to Die and Capital Punishment for example.

...And unless I bother to skip them, I'll just get mad paranoid about my headphones failing and everything suddenly playing on speaker.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 4444 said:

I'm not like this is a new observation, but have the sex skits on albums ever not be "cringy"? To who were they aimed for? Really the one aspect classic hiphop records haven't aged that well, and also the last thing I wanna hear when I hit 'play' on an album - The Chronic, The Coming, Ready to Die and Capital Punishment for example.

...And unless I bother to skip them, I'll just get mad paranoid about my headphones failing and everything suddenly playing on speaker.

are you telling me you don't guffaw every time you listen to the Ken Kaniff skits on the Marshall Mathers LP?  it's funny because he has a funny voice.................

13 hours ago, 4444 said:

lol more recent case with ASAP Fergs Trap Lord

i fucking hate sex skits, that's why i never got into 2001

7 hours ago, Grifty said:

i fucking hate sex skits, that's why i never got into 2001

Word, way to waste a great instrumental

• Like 1

this guy REALLY wants Kid Cudi's attention.  but hey, as far as delusion goes this dude's up there with the Cudder himself