James Frank.

Cringe-Worthy

i was looking for that scene in Karate Kid where he yells, "i'm not happy...i hate it!!!!!"

but i couldn't find it-- so instead here's this:

he's really starting to embody this character imo, he even looks like him now lol.

a7c60a6ff6bc8f63bbff49886c3ea9c4.jpeg

• Like 1

and then they put up 10-15 sec freestyles that get slept on. c'mon man lol

"I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues. Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me," Feng said in an interview with The Irish Times.

hahahaha...i can kinda see the guy's point though. not in the ugly babies obviously, but it mentions in the article that his wife went through severe plastic surgery before meeting him, which ended up misleading the nature of their relationship. he's really superficial, yeah, but so is the woman for getting so much plastic surgery done-- so i can kinda see it both ways. in either case, i think that quote might make its way into my signature box; it's just too funny not to.

• Like 1

oh shit. don't mess with the beast, GC90...you never know what he might do to you. he might make a rant vieo about you or something. this video is 100x funnier when you realize there was a video just before this one about a girl he likes on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLkh6X_QyGg

so i can only imagine that he made the video, asked her out over youtube, got rejected cause she said she had a boyfriend, and then made the other video ranting about douchebag boyfriends hahahahaha.

• Like 1

^This my dude though. Cant phuck wit my dude's gloves or feel his wrath. Da realest.