flowmontana71

Madlib and Freddie Gibbs

GC90    944

Had that one, bought that right when it came out. Ended up selling it, think I got a few bucks more than usual since it was that version

• Like 1

OfficeTime8889    264

Had that one, bought that right when it came out. Ended up selling it, think I got a few bucks more than usual since it was that version

I wouldn't care for that particular release otherwise but the backstory makes it intriguing. How much did you get for it and where did you order it from?

GC90    944

I wouldn't care for that particular release otherwise but the backstory makes it intriguing. How much did you get for it and where did you order it from?

Bought it from the ST shop I think, ended up getting almost $20 for it last year I think.

4444    257

"I wrote this album and another album when I was locked up; I wrote the Madlib album too."

"Y’all pretty much know that I’m about to drop the bomb with this Madlib shit. That’s rumored, you know what I mean, allegedly I’m about to drop that—when Otis is ready then I’m gonna drop that."

http://www.complex.com/music/2017/04/freddie-gibbs-interview-you-only-live-2wice

• Like 3

James Frank.    1,306

"when Otis is ready"

maxresdefault.jpg

[EDIT: this was my 3,000th post]

• Like 2

miss stress    440

Amigos not to be confused with the Migos sound I'm not here for that bad and bougie bullshit...keep my shit lit

• Like 2