Gforce

Post a picture of your setup

444ov3.jpg

simple

need some monitors tho

GROOVY!!! HEY TIGERMILK!!! I could NEVER beat GILL in SF3:3rdStrike with "Q".......what was his ending?

NICE SETUP

GROOVY!!! HEY TIGERMILK!!! I could NEVER beat GILL in SF3:3rdStrike with "Q".......what was his ending?

NICE SETUP

Thanks.

Q's ending is weak. Some feds are in a computer looking at pictures of Q and trying to figure out who he is, they leave the room to find Q and VOILA... Q is in the room.

444ov3.jpg

simple

need some monitors tho

like it,im wanting to get rid of some of my hardware and keep it nice and simple and tidy like this

• Like 1

i just painted my studio room over and put some pretty shade things on the window haha. crappy pic cuz some stuff gets cut out but you get the idea.

P7060056.jpg

I need to move my studio from my basement to an upstairs room I have in my house... Its dark and depressing down where I make beats...

monitors are about it . don't seen any reason to buy more gear right now, still have to wrap my brain around the vs. the mpc is far from mastered, if such a thing is possible. for me, buying gear is a weird process, mainly because i'm not trying to get my shit heard or weave some kind of career. there has to be some kind of spark, a deep interest in the equipment or it will just be another entry on the list. dan, the basement is where its at, feed off that. i like studios in offbeat spaces, it adds a lot to creative process. right now i'm working in a poorly built room designed by some seattle yuppie in the eighties. way too practical. not like my old basement.... green carpet, fake wood walls, corny ass drapes, the small window. the bond between a person and their workplace is fickle.

my 2 cents on ikea. trash. bought a couch there, nothing but problems. how do you fuck up a couch? the desk was free, so i can't complain. the desk also came with two attachments perfect for a couple of monitors.

l_e85b51a24858b52a069d6ad16f36dc69.jpg

i put my 1210 on top of my s950 now, but that's my setup anyways.

i need: a goddamn mixer and maybe another 303( i miss it !).

oh and the mpc is maxed out with JJOS1, 128 mb ram, 100 gb. hdd and the ability to do a pikachu thunder strike

myspace.com/juta88

Welcome back to life thread !

juta, are you just using the 950 for drums?

actually, yes... its got plenty of space for more but i prefer chopping on my mpc. Its a dope ass sounding machine though.. love the way drums come out of that monster :mellow:

actually, yes... its got plenty of space for more but i prefer chopping on my mpc. Its a dope ass sounding machine though.. love the way drums come out of that monster :mellow:

have you ever thought about reversing the bass wave sounds and putting it into the 950? i wonder how fat it can sound.

i use it for bass too.. and it sounds phattt. its got this built in sine wave program that is dooope as a bass.

i got a new beat up on myspace.com/juta88

check it out

youngheat> make sure you get one with the new pads! check out the mpc-forums.com for more info on that subject. But if you get one with new pads and install the jj os, then you've got the most badass beatmachine ever made! no limit to its possibilities

youngheat> make sure you get one with the new pads! check out the mpc-forums.com for more info on that subject. But if you get one with new pads and install the jj os, then you've got the most badass beatmachine ever made! no limit to its possibilities

yo, check this mod out!!!!

http://www.mpcstuff.com/mpc-1000-used-w-pa...-classic-c.html

975 is too pricey for me now, but i am going to try to paint my mpd24 with those colors and do a mpc2000/3000/60/2500 pad replacement on my md24 so i can get thicker pads.

This was my Seattle set up. I haven't taken any pics of it since I moved to Indy, but it's all the same gear. It's a lot cleaner now. haha

recordsEPS.jpg

recordsrhodes.jpg

records1.jpg

mic.jpg

sp12bass.jpg

mpc950.jpg

corner.jpg

djsetup.jpg

wish i had more space :P im always having to swap plugs around, plus i never have enough audio wires... always botching shit together using converters and stuff. need to tidy the lab up a lot. i can never find my disks

My Setup: Logic on the macbook, Novation supernova, Yamaha AN1X (pretty much just as a controller), MPD24, Shitty Behrinhger mixer, Genelec monitors, Turntablepost-3728-1206428923_thumb.jpg