Gforce

Post a picture of your setup

Gabe, I'm digging the crackburry that's ,ever so perfectly, placed on the keyboard.

It says "Yeah, I have a crackburry and I bet you don't"

Gabe, I'm digging the crackburry that's ,ever so perfectly, placed on the keyboard.

now now no need to get bitchy,maybe it was just actually on the keyboard when he took the pic?

thats a bit un-necessary...

now now no need to get bitchy,maybe it was just actually on the keyboard when he took the pic?
thats a bit un-necessary...

No no....I'm just messing around. I'm seriously jealous, y'all. I've always wanted one or a sidekick, but I can't because I lose/break my phone twice a month.....hence my Zack Morris Saved By The Bell jawn...

...man, I hate forum chat....I always come off like an asshole....I promise I'm not trying to hate. I thought it was cool...I'm just bein' sassy...thats right I said it sassy.

I threw all of my junk on the desk for a pic a while back... it's looks a hot mess right now. I've got some crappy Numark turntable, I usually just record in my vinyl, burn it to CD, and mess with it on the CDJ800s. For software, I use ReCycle (for chopping samples), Reason (mostly for the synths), and Garage Band (for recording the final product).

Diet Coke ??? That sh*t will kill you Bro.

No no....I'm just messing around. I'm seriously jealous, y'all. I've always wanted one or a sidekick, but I can't because I lose/break my phone twice a month.....hence my Zack Morris Saved By The Bell jawn...

...man, I hate forum chat....I always come off like an asshole....I promise I'm not trying to hate. I thought it was cool...I'm just bein' sassy...thats right I said it sassy.

It was only 80 bucks, I bought it refurbished from Cingular. You can pick up the 7290 new for less than 100. Yeah, I did put it there, but I think it's an essential piece of studio gear so... :blink:

It was only 80 bucks, I bought it refurbished from Cingular. You can pick up the 7290 new for less than 100. Yeah, I did put it there, but I think it's an essential piece of studio gear so... :unsure:

I hear you, bro. My apologies if I came off like a dick (I'm sure I did). I wasn't trying to. I thought it was cool that it was in there. It ties the room together.

Relax, it was a joke....from The Big Lebowski.

Shut The Fuck Up Donnie

V. I. Lenin!! Vladimiere! Illianich! Ullianoff!

This Isn't Nam... This is Bowling, There are Rules

Mark It 0 Smokie

your entering a world of pain

Dude, Please...

Chinaman is not the Prefered Nomenclature Asian American Please.

How is the Kaoss Pad? Do you use it for production stuff or live?

it is actually quite fun making beats with it, coz it's so spontaneous and you get a much more live feel than sequencing on a drum machine/computer.

but i mostly use when i'm DJing. nothing like sending your scratches off to some overly long delay. hmmm :huh:

the onboard sampler only records up to about 8 seconds, but that is usually enough to grab a few bars of a beat and start playing with the effects. tis a nice way to extend breaks that you havent got 2 copies of.

Nice setup patch lunch. I have the same mixer as you. Vestax 07 Pro. I love mine and im still on the origonal fadder. Peace.

really? i put a P&G fader in there and havent had to change for about 4 years. shit is butter.

S900 Patch.

Very Nice, that was my first ever.

Not too good considering todays standards, but defn gets a nice warm crusty lo fi sound.

Is that you're only sampler?

it's a 950. but they look exactly the same, so i forgive you. ha.

yeah obviously these days with the Z4 & Z8 machines recording at 24/96K the 950 seems pointless. but its still fun anyway. good for kicks and snares. not so great for hats and jingley perc sounds.

but yeah thats my only hardware sampler..