Vocab

Mr. Fantastik: Greatest Mystery In Hip Hop?

I first met Mr. Fantastik at an arms deal

• Like 1

She appears on that Megalon track 'Peace to the Homeless' as well. Credited as Pebs I believe.

Perhaps Doom meant 'i had a friend whos girl could sing' as 'my friend Megalon had a girl who could sing'

I am concluding Rodan is Mr Fantastik for the reason that i sped up rapp snitch knishes a little and listened to it then i listened to M.I.N.Y.A. and the both sound like the same person, also they are both NY and Vaudeville Villain where Rodan appears was released 2003 and Mm.. Food was recorded 2002 to 2004 so im betting that he asked Rodan to do a verse for mm food also

i seriously cannot believe this thread is Still alive ,

that's one thing dope about these boords ,

the threads can go on for years and years and always stay on topic ,

i seriously cannot believe this thread is Still alive ,

that's one thing dope about these boords ,

the threads can go on for years and years and always stay on topic ,

ONLY IN AMERICA!

I think mr Fantastic - Del the Funky Homosapien and return 2012. it was in Elektra records!

I dont really think mr fantastik is del the funky homosapien earlier someone on these boards said that mr fantastik is credited for co producing who you think i am and in the reissue someone named Big Lou is credited

hey whats up 2018 here, not sure if anyone from this thread gives a fuck anymore or if anyone's even gonna read this but here goes

i was skeptical about Mr Fantastik being Rodan at first too, but after listening to Rodan's album "Theophany" i'm pretty sure its him.

listen to tracks such as "War In Heaven Pt.1" and then to "Rapp Snitch Knishes". taking into account the difference of quality in the microphones used and the slight change in vocal pitch, you can clearly tell it's the very same voice.

• Like 1

^That's also the dude on Never Dead, is it not?

edit: nvm, that's M. Sayyid