Sign in to follow this  
GC90

What happened to ST Podcast 74 (With JP?)

What happened to this podcast???

Edit: What haters? :blink:

Edited by GC90
because of the haters

What a bummer, I was going to download it today and missed it.

Always love JP's mixes, it's too bad this one is down.

Digging the cover too. It's lame that they took down the entire post about it, I wanted to read more about the whole boom box thing but can't even do that now.

Can't wait for some new James Pants!

i wish JP and his fam would move out the way so that I can save that wall of boomboxes as my wallpaper ... smh

It sounded like JP donated a huge collection to some museum in the post that originally talked about this podcast. I'd think there might be some more photos from that somewhere.

ST Bot, if we can't get this post back can we at least get a link that was talking about it?

Why the hell did this get taken down? Where the hell did JP store 1800 working Boom Box's? How the hell does he expect to stop 'collecting items' when he is a born digger? Questions ST! I've got questions!

Hey dudes, quick explanation... There were some problems with the cover art done at HQ, as in that's not me, my wife, baby, or boom boxes. The real owner was a bit upset, needless to say. Stay tuned. Music will go up again soon.

Hope everybody is having a good evening.

Jp

• Like 3

So what ever happened to this? Now we have ST Podcast 74 with Karriem instead :unsure:

Karriem is cool and I'm sure the podcast is great (haven't had a chance to check it out though) but JP's podcast was awesome. Its too bad most folks probably didn't get a chance to check it out

Hey dudes, quick explanation... There were some problems with the cover art done at HQ, as in that's not me, my wife, baby, or boom boxes. The real owner was a bit upset, needless to say. Stay tuned. Music will go up again soon.

Hope everybody is having a good evening.

Jp

cool what ever happend to deon davis?????????