Zexual

Diggers... What WAX did you buy today?

Spooky Tooth - You broke My heart So I Busted Your Jaw ( A&M 1973)

It's not wax, but I have to share this crazy haul I just scored. I'm absolutely gobsmacked right now. I traded my old road bike (worth maybe a hundred bucks, and I don't use it anymore) for a collection of jazz cassette tapes. There are easily over a thousand tapes, though I'm still going through everything. Upwards of half the tapes are rips from vinyl and elsewhere, so it's not all gold... but there are some treasures. A few dozen Louis Armstrong tapes, a bunch of Miles Davis and Billie Holiday and so much more. Crazy enough, a bunch of the more interesting tapes are still sealed.

• Like 1

^That's dope.

Yo I just got a NM Low End Theory for $1!!!! Plus a bunch of other dope shit (crazy break records, Dangerdoom Sofa King single), also for $1.

• Like 1

^That's dope.

Yo I just got a NM Low End Theory for $1!!!! Plus a bunch of other dope shit (crazy break records, Dangerdoom Sofa King single), also for $1.

Also I found an old-ass PBW record from 1998 featuring Otis Jackson and Quas (but didn't buy it). Anybody know what that's about?

edit: so it's this: https://stonesthrow.bandcamp.com/album/peanut-butter-wolf-styles-crews-flows-beats

• Like 1

where?

EDIT: Otis Jackson Jr. ** That Lootpack track is one of my favorites from their catalog … super slept on

Yes!!! The beat that switches at 2:15 is fucking nuts, always been one of my favorites!

• Like 1

where?

EDIT: Otis Jackson Jr. ** That Lootpack track is one of my favorites from their catalog … super slept on

Lol, that was hastily typed. I was just excited cause I had no idea there was a Quas release prior the Unseen.

Lol, that was hastily typed. I was just excited cause I had no idea there was a Quas release prior the Unseen.

hahah … all good. I had to double check myself. It looked a little off w/o the "Jr." It only really matters cause Madlib's pops was a musician too

Came across a bunch of 45s in the dollar bin.

Picked up:

Winstons - Amen Brother

Tommy Roe - Sweet Pea

Tommy Roe - Dizzy

Pointer Sisters - Yes We Can Can

Alan O'Day - Undercover Angel / Just You

Plus a bunch of others I won't name cus they're dope and I want to sample them.

A bunch of drum breaks and funky bass lines.

The dude was cool as hell cus he gave them to me all for 2 for $1.