Wow just seeing this news. It's actually been a crazy day for me in a not so good way. This was a massively welcome surprise to end today on a good note.

I hope there's a UK site to preorder from as I don't want to fork out the inflated postage costs from the US nowadays.

• Like 1

This is great news!! Nautical Depth is pretty dope. Though I'm not a fan of Esoteric, it's exciting to get a new collab album with DOOM. It sounds like there's plenty of verses from him from the Amazon snippets, along with some dope beats. Who knows, we might get a whole 5 minutes of DOOM verses lol! Super stoked though!

• Like 1

They took the snippets down. Did get a chance to hear them beforehand though. Sounds decent but always hard to get a good idea from snippets. Preordered from Getondown. Couldn't find a UK based seller & think they are the only way to buy so far. Feels unreal that we are getting this record. When Ka-Bang! came out I thought at the time that they should all do a full album together.

It looks like DOOM's full verse from Nautical Depth was released or leaked by someone. And it's a different mix with his vocals more upfront: 

And another new mask, this time camo!

• Like 2

Maybe someone could rip this from YouTube in case it is a leak. I'd do it myself but on mobile atm. Loving the extra rhymes on this.

2 hours ago, mrvaughn said:

Maybe someone could rip this from YouTube in case it is a leak. I'd do it myself but on mobile atm. Loving the extra rhymes on this.

I grabbed the .flac bruh

• Thanks 1

That version is from DOOM's own soundcloud. Ain't this new also?

edit: oh I guess this is similarly longer version of DOOM's verse from 2Stings with Westside Gunn.

• Like 1