"Ending our relationship" is quite strong wording, but I don't what to think or speculate because of the "lie" hint.

WestSideDOOM, ehhh. Not too thrilled. Here and there people seem surprised to hear it isn't a full album - To begin with I think West loosely referred to it as a "project" at best, some added the expectation of an album on their own.

“It didn’t have to be a full album or what not to make a point." says Westside.

“From MF DOOM and his management’s standpoint, it made a whole lot of sense and they’ve already thrown the respect at me."

lol no refunds

I'm not all that bothered it isn't an album. Not really digging his voice. Seemed ok at first but it got old real quick.

Man it blows being a doom fan

• Like 3

Odd remix. Kind of works I guess. No remix would ever beat the original though!

DOOM's verse on that Westside track is pretty dope but I just can't get into WSG at all, not even a tiny bit. I'm so glad to hear it's only a two track project. Although someone on the ughh forums said they were going to edit out all of WSG's verses lol. Two songs might be tolerable.

• Like 1

The track overall has grown on me. Probably also glad it's only two tracks now though. I don't see how they could make it work over a whole album incorporating some kind of theme. Too different stylistically I think.

4 hours ago, Machiventa said:

Odd remix. Kind of works I guess. No remix would ever beat the original though!

nailed it.

this is one of those killer DOOM verses I always forget about. chubb rock should have made a full album with prince paul. and doom. chubbdoom

• Like 1

If the missing notebooks was 'all a lie' does that then mean that the new KMD album is also a lie. It was announced as part of the missing notebooks, so it stands to reason that the 'all' in 'all a lie' can be attributed to Crack in Time as well as the series in general. Sad thought 🤔😞😂

it's all too much...

"Re-issue! Re-package! Re-package!
Re-evaluate the songs
Double-pack with a photograph
Extra track (and a tacky badge)"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dirty Cyclist said:

it's all too much...

"Re-issue! Re-package! Re-package!
Re-evaluate the songs
Double-pack with a photograph
Extra track (and a tacky badge)"

Morrissey_crop_tie.jpg

• Like 1

Are these WSD tracks going to be released as an EP or anything or are they already available for purchase? All I've seen is Soundcloud links with nowhere to download.

Edit: Just noticed this new one has a link to download for free, but what about the first one?