wait is that not official?

lol now yall making me not even want to hear this project in its complete form.  

eh fuck it      i wont waste my time ,  i will just let doom rest in peace

How much do you guys think a poster signed by DOOM is worth? I have a guy on reddit asking me how much I would sell mine for, and I can't land on a number since I don't see any for sale anywhere. Not to mention I'm not even sure if I want to sell it or not, but it has just been sitting in a drawer for a while now.

I only came across this archive of an old eBay page https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/mf-doom-the-supervillian-mmm-autograph-w-coa-2 which honestly looks really laughable compared to yours. Cool poster ruined. But yours looks sick, and solely based on the style and the way "Villain" is written it comes across as legit, while technically it's difficult to proof for realsies.

I'd invest in a frame and hold on to it. It's worth as much as the buyer is willing to pay and pray it isn't ripped in delivery. But yeah I'm guessing not too many autographs are out there, so an expert would probably value it above an average signature, plus fan/collector interest.

I don't know.

If DOOM ever does release Essential Elements, which beat would you want to be on the first volume? For me it has to be Invisible Man from the John Robinson LP. Such an underrated beat...

• Like 1

On 9/19/2017 at 12:50 PM, mrvaughn said:

What are you referring to?

the art with the computer code background

On 9/23/2017 at 3:56 PM, JrSAMPLES said:

yeh man,   i dont need this stuff,  you cant take it with you,  so i might as well share it.

you gonna be ok samples?

In case you didn't know, for years Adult Swim has had those kind of messages for 404 errors, so don't go reading it like it's a secret metaphorical piece about DOOM. So yeah, they took down the Notebook page.

But what a waste if this really is what the "It's all a lie" alluded to, and that's the reason that line was placed in the website code.

404 is gone and now links directly to the AS music page...and no DOOM listed. They trolling.

Better be a PR stunt all this bullshit 😂

lmao the notion that adult swim initiated this whole thing without having all 15 tracks from DOOM is entertaining and comical but seems unlikely. i'm reserving judgement for now, but it does seem weird that the entire page is gone.

9 minutes ago, SwampThing said:

lmao the notion that adult swim initiated this whole thing without having all 15 tracks from DOOM is entertaining and comical but seems unlikely. i'm reserving judgement for now, but it does seem weird that the entire page is gone.

Also unlikely that they wouldn't post an update on Facebook or Twitter about it in the 5hrs since.

Here's the cached page for this week showing the 'It's all a lie' track:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:C2XE6_o9gtUJ:www.adultswim.com/music/doom/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Yep, figured it was going be something like this to get people bitchin about not getting a free song, not that you guys are. DOOM loves to get our hopes up fiendin for more, wouldn't doubt if some heads are bitchin about it.

Now that It's All a Lie track makes sense.