Hope it's the released track tomorrow. Seems like it would have been the plan for it to be at some point, to link in with the planned announcement. 

Damn, I guess anything goes huh. I mean it's alright it's officially out after 7 years.

On an official mixtape too, lol. Would have been much better giving us an HQ version of Kookies  - the Just Blaze radio version.

It's up on Adult Swim. YouTube as well. Check out Sun Tzu channel on there.

imail called it this week with No Refunds. Can't believe that ended up as one of the tracks. However...This could mean that the full version of Saviour Beans could drop. Or even my most wanted 'Archie & Meathead'. Trying to see the silver linings 😂

• Like 1

Lmao. I really thought this week was gonna be that WSG track. These 15 weeks are gonna end up boiling down to like 5 new DOOM verses.

2 hours ago, mrvaughn said:

It's up on Adult Swim. YouTube as well. Check out Sun Tzu channel on there.

imail called it this week with No Refunds. Can't believe that ended up as one of the tracks. However...This could mean that the full version of Saviour Beans could drop. Or even my most wanted 'Archie & Meathead'. Trying to see the silver linings 😂

"Though Adult Swim has released a couple of the last few Madvillain loosies via their Adult Swim Singles series in past years, there aren’t any DOOM and Madlib collabs planned for The Missing Notebook Rhymes. There will, however, be appearances from different DOOM aliases, including Viktor Vaughn." (DeMarco in XXL interview)

But he also said earlier that DOOM x Jay Electonica collaboration is not leaked "Lightyears"B)

lmao i guess i never put it together in seven years that this was actually a vik vaughn track, despite the clear vik shoutouts in it. wish we could get actual official track names, but that seems to be done with

next week we get sorcerers or something

• Haha 1

Reddit users pointed out that the beat seems to originate from Cool Calm Pete's Lost Interlude, 2005, produced by him.

There goes my Jake One guess...

Anyone notice if this version of No Refunds is any different at all to the one we've had for a while or if they're completely identical? Even in terms of quality.

22 hours ago, 4444 said:

Reddit users pointed out that the beat seems to originate from Cool Calm Pete's Lost Interlude, 2005, produced by him.

There goes my Jake One guess...

Maybe, "no refunds" is DOOM's verse to Pete's track, but something went wrong (that's why "lost" is just interlude). If my theory is correct, "notebook 05" is 12 years old.

That would make sense to me. Fits with my theory DOOM had a request from an artist for a collab track and he wasn't happy with something, so submitted that verse as a troll. And it didn't make the cut (of course, lol) and it was his again to do with what he likes. Just kept the beat regardless coz he's a villain like that 😂

lol when they done fuckin around i someone in here will poast all the songs in some official artwork in some order

,   i will just wait to hear these songs on the whole notebook project when its complete , 

fuck 2 mins a week,

done

^ pointless but noble

• Like 1

Anybody have any idea what's going on on DOOM's fb page right now? He just posted some governmental looking ethnicity paper with Subroc's name on it. And before that he posted this:

SF 181

H. Res. 194 In the House of Representatives, U. S.,
https://goo.gl/bJbCmW

Pope Francis apologizes to Indigenous Peoples for ' Grave Sins"
https://goo.gl/ctvRWs

Apostolic Letter Issued Motu Proprio On Jurisdiction
https://goo.gl/m7KmgG

XLVIII World Day of Peace 2015: No longer slaves, but brothers
https://goo.gl/4yTLe9

Bit odd that's it's to do with legislation beginning 1997 and the doc is dated 2005 when he died in 93.

This must get referenced in the new KMD album or something. I should really check to see if it got posted on the new KMD Official page on fb too.

Edit: it is on that page as well. Could also be him applying to return to the USA. And there's a full familial family background check required as part of the process 🤔

Next Notebook track in an hour. Really hope it's a new track, and not a "new" track.

...Although I'm still holding out for a high quality Just Blaze Radio Kookies 🤞

A 'slight' remix of Pause Tape from Bookhead EP? Get the fuck outta here with that shit 😂🙈 What a joke. If this thing isn't becoming a master troll then I've got to say that I'm losing a bit of faith in DOOM to be honest.

Think he says Turkish donner than sizzling. Another couple small changes. As 4444 says it's a different take, but what a joke. How can this be considered new in any reasonable sense. The Vik Vaughn track is excusable coz it was on that mixtape which not many will have heard. But this was a released track...wack sauce imo.

Just noticed that this take also doesn't have DOOM clearing his throat during "mic check".

Yeah, I was in fact considering to make a joke about them posting old tracks where the only difference would be a off-mic cough, but now they kinda made that a reality already.

Might as well take this further than all the Beatles and jazz takes.

....personally this track doesn't bother me as I hadn't heard it before but I totally understand why it feels like a let down....

"Our first assumption was DOOM had fleeced the network for a check by selling them 15 throwaways, but DeMarco, who has a personal relationship with the masked rapper, shoots that down quickly. “I’ve always been lucky in that whole Villain stuff,” says DeMarco over the phone during a recent conversation. “[DOOM] is just a good dude. He doesn’t pull any bullshit with me, and I don’t pull any with him.”

Yeah, yeah...

On 10.8.2017 at 9:48 PM, mrvaughn said:

DOOM ft. Jason Marco - It's all a lie

• Haha 2

Artwork is cool at least..

Forgot about that 'It's all a lie' thing. I would be playing right into their hands with my disappointment if true 😂

That was supposed to be track 7. Or maybe it was Notebook 7 which would be next week. Will soon see I guess.