I just can't get excited about Doom's rhymes anymore. Seems he's said all he has to say...

Lovin the new (old) Doomsayer track! I like it a lot more than the Young Guru Remix, which is a dope version but the mixing on it sucked, DOOM's vocals and something else in the mix were way too loud. Would love to hear it mixed and mastered properly. The Alchemist version is mixed much better and fits his rhymes and flow a little better IMO. I hope there's more collaborations with Alc in the future. A Gangrene collab would be ill as fuck!

This new project is super exciting to me, looking forward to the next release. 

lol "metal palm on ya mom's badunk-adunk"

• Like 1

So, any guesses as to what tomorrow's track will be? Starting to think us obsessive DOOM fans won't benefit as much as we are gonna have a lot of these loosies unofficially.

I guessed DOOMsayer last time so I'm not fucking with my 100% record 😉😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrvaughn said:

So, any guesses as to what tomorrow's track will be? Starting to think us obsessive DOOM fans won't benefit as much as we are gonna have a lot of these loosies unofficially.

I guessed DOOMsayer last time so I'm not fucking with my 100% record 😉😂

What are our other options? No Refunds maybe? Travis 911? The Untitled Madvillain track with MED?

Yeah those and also the 'Archie & Meathead' Madvillain track, although AS said there would be no Madvillain on this set 😞 They also said that the Jay Elec track wasn't gonna be True Lightyears, so who knows.

I think that No Refunds one won't appear outside of that DOOM! mixtape. Could be wrong, but I think perhaps that was supposed to be a feature for another artist and the quality of the artists verse and/ or beat was so poor DOOM sent back a troll verse. Maybe I'm reading too much into that one though 😂

There was also a feature on a Kid Tsu album that never appeared because DOOM took too long to send the vocal back. It prob got scrapped entirely, but if he laid vocals on the beat he sent, then it would make sense to release it on this set. Most likely doesn't exist at all though.

I do kinda expect to see tracks with either Kool Keith and/or Atmosphere. Given the work put in together by the 3 over the past year or so.

Yeah definitely seems like Danger Mouse production. Got a similar vibe to the Zero 7 ft DOOM track 'somersault' imo. Decent track, like it a lot on first couple listens.

I'd agree with that. Prob makes sense as it was probably scooped up at the same time as Spokesman, which has the same issue...Worse in fact.

I'm 2 for 2 with my guesses then 🤓 Should really start placing bets and make some money off the next one 😂

Keith and DOOM are a great combination if only for their wacky rhymes. Dude still cracks me up with the shit he comes out with...

A whole lot of funk, a whole lot of drunk, who knows
Could've did a line of bump with Donald Trump
He hear voices in his head, he got a jump
Not now, too much lactose, got it done

(Thanks Mach)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nervous said:

Keith and DOOM are a great combination if only for their wacky rhymes. Dude still cracks me up with the shit he comes out with...

(Thanks Mach)

Transcribed that at work on computer speakers and missed a few lines. Just fixed em up:

Could've did a line of bump with Donald Trump
He hear voices in his head, he gotta jump
Not now, too much lactose, gotta dump

Tonight ft. DOOM - Attitude

After talking about rare tracks that might be out there a couple weeks back, this is a track I've not heard before. Was done around 2009. The producer of it posted a soundcloud link on the Facebook group page, but I can't access it where I am at present 😔 And you can't get it on YouTube. If anyone goes and checks it out, can you link it up on here please? 

6 hours ago, mrvaughn said:

Tonight ft. DOOM - Attitude

After talking about rare tracks that might be out there a couple weeks back, this is a track I've not heard before. Was done around 2009. The producer of it posted a soundcloud link on the Facebook group page, but I can't access it where I am at present 😔 And you can't get it on YouTube. If anyone goes and checks it out, can you link it up on here please? 

Tried to PM you but got an error saying you can't receive messages. Shoot me your email address and I'll hook you up.

*new* project... #WESTSIDEDOOM : WestSideGunn x MF DOOM 

Screenshot_2017-09-07-14-11-58.png

Screenshot_2017-09-07-14-12-13.png

• Like 1

Ooooh shiiiitt is doom about to start doing coke rap and working with alc all the time???

Damn, I wish it would've been Mach-Hommy or THA GOD FAHIM instead. WSG annoys the fuck out of me. Either way it's exciting to hear a new DOOM project is in the works, especially with ALC on beats. DOOM sounded pretty ill on that snippet.

3 minutes ago, Machiventa said:

Damn, I wish it would've been Mach-Hommy or THA GOD FAHIM instead. WSG annoys the fuck out of me. Either way it's exciting to hear a new DOOM project is in the works, especially with ALC on beats. DOOM sounded pretty ill on that snippet.

Im thinking we'll get to hear a Mach Hommy x Doom, cause ALC says Mach is his favorite new rapper, And he has the pull to make happen. Plus Mach is distant/extended GXFR....so prolly, may already be done...during these sessions...who knows?!?....AND I was thinking also while listening to #DumpGOAT the other day if he could only get some next level caliber features like caliber DOOM....not that he needs em...just for making special shit ya know.

• Like 1

Just thought to myself how I've replayed Doomsayer the most so far, so I'm a-ok for more DOOM & ALC.

Rest though?

2YFfur1.gif

• Like 1

The DOOM deluge keeps on coming. I'll taketh till the levee breaketh  🙌

I'm not up on WSG...are we happy enough with this collab?

Edit: Just checked him out on Spotify there. Sounds quite young, not mad at the flow though. Been burned with the Bishop Nehru before though 😂One of his tracks uses a sample Madlib used on Pinata. 

Going by other forums and sites this album is getting a lot of positive responses. Very positive in fact.

I guess the featured track is one of the upcoming Missing Notebook Rhymes tracks and the news leaked early.

That Jay collab is straight heat, the gain on the flute is perfect haterz

To clarify, I was referring to the artists named above, not the Adult Swim tracks, so no worries Grifty ✌️

Was thinking if Kurious' Snakecharmer that Ninja Tune only put out as a 45 could appear here as a Geedorah track...

apparently that last track was called "Chase" according to DOOM's FB

"The final version of this song "Chase" feat Kool Keith produced by Astronote will appear on the upcoming Iron Barz EP by Justin Tyme."