mrvaughn

DOOM

They've done a good job with not letting this LP leak in full yet - I'm hoping the snippets were taken down because the label/artists didn't want them up before the record was released at all.

we're working on getting snippets

JJ DOOM - KEY TO THE KUFFS

Haha word good looks. Gotta have dem snippets. AND thanks for the knowledge it'll be a gatefold with DL card. definitely coppin the LP. lex+gatefold=good design, I'm hoping. I think I've only got Born Like This, their version of The Mouse and The Mask, and the Dangermouse Rome 2xlp from them but all very good in the design department, especially the DOOM ones (TM&TM is really awesome)

+ I think it's Key to the Kuffs (as opposed to KeyS to the Kuffs)

We have a pre-order available http://www.stonesthr...ys-to-the-kuffs

Turns out 2LP won't be out til September, but the CD looks good for August.

We got a new stack of Frank's DOOM books we're giving away with orders.

First come first serve? Even with the vinyl? Cause I just preordered that....with the notion that I will be getting the book as well........... :D

that banished beat sound like a little kid just smashing random patterns on a mpc what a hot mess

• Like 2

that banished beat sound like a little kid just smashing random patterns on a mpc what a hot mess

I did not like banished at first but it has really grown on me tbh :)

Anyone know where the snippets are still up? Wonder why they took them down on Amazon? :(

will this be on drip.fm

Probably not since Lex Records is the label putting it out. ST is just supporting the album by selling it in the ST store a la them Gangrene joints.

This could be classic shit. Or it could be the album that holds me over till the classic shit drops. The leaked track out now is just alright in my opinion but we will see.

Kieran, i think that's the one & only version that's been out, ain't it?

Here's another one they just released - "Gov'nor"

i think that's the one & only version that's been out, ain't it?

It is but the preview on the site is bad quality. 720p on the vid might help with these bad first impressions i keep reading about

People need to stop assessing songs after such few listen's - ESPECIALLY when it pertains to anything DOOM related. I expect many of those who disagree with what they've heard to this point and expressed it through forum such as this to retract their initial evaluations in the near future.

I wasn't around here when Madvillain dropped, in fact I only heard it a few months after it came out, so I'm just wondering if there was as much hype for that record as there is for JJ DOOM?

Any way we can tell or bet if it's gonna be an "instant classic"? Not sure that Madvillainy was considered that way when it was first released, and far as I can tell it wasn't even reviewed in The Source, what to speak of getting five mics (and what that supposedly represents). I know it took me a few months to really appreciate what an incredible record DOOM and Madlib put together...

I wasn't around here when Madvillain dropped, in fact I only heard it a few months after it came out, so I'm just wondering if there was as much hype for that record as there is for JJ DOOM?

Any way we can tell or bet if it's gonna be an "instant classic"? Not sure that Madvillainy was considered that way when it was first released, and far as I can tell it wasn't even reviewed in The Source, what to speak of getting five mics (and what that supposedly represents). I know it took me a few months to really appreciate what an incredible record DOOM and Madlib put together...

From the history I've gathered it was very hyped before the official album dropped because a version had leaked to the internetz quite a while before.