Guest Conner

Knxwledge

aint got no room for shit like this on cd.

who the fuck buys cds anymore anyway,

this was a great download but i wouldnt pay money for it ,

ive only listened to it like almost twice

imo jesse hacket is more interesting

Been listening to the Anthology tape stuff, so many good beats on here. Really hope they get all of them on the vinyl pressing when that's out.

• Like 2

knx is crazy. NxWorries is coming in the fall/winter time(?) and that smooth hip-hop soul vibe is gonna definitely be the end of the year jams for me

• Like 1

I listened to it on loop at work for weeks on end

Been doing this the last few days at work, prob gonna be the same deal for me lol

• Like 1

Anthology was my favorite release of that year. I listened to it on loop at work for weeks on end

it was basically my summer/winter/spring soundtrack till the new album came out. Awesome sequencing.

Finally got the record last week and listened to it for the first time. Pretty underwhelming. I could see myself wanting to listen to maybe 3 of these beats in the future. Those 2 they released early might be the best ones on the whole album.

When I first heard it a few months back I was a bit underwhelmed myself. You just need to give those earworms a chance to nest in you brain. I think it's a dope album and now I have side d it's even better. Some great beats on there.

Recently though I've been hooked on all his remixes. The latest few releases have been crazy good.

Also worth checking his vimeo page.

hud dreams grows on my every time i play it ,

seems i was a lil quick to judge it,

seeing as it was the first knx album i heard.

dope album this brother has soul! i like his style!

Dude is in Paris right now, hope he is safe...

According to Google he was doing a show in Belgium last night, so hopefully alright

• Like 1

According to his tour dates he is indeed not in Paris at the moment. Le Mellotron has however uploaded his set ar their bar in Paris from November 9th. Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plQwqrwfsu0

peanut butter wolf has struck again!!!! its private now that damn TOP HAT!!!!!

• Like 5

Ok, I used to like this dudes shit, but this wraptaypes or w.e it's called is type trash. I don't see any change or improvement coming for this dude in months. Just new beats with the same drum programming that he's always been doing. Tried to like it, but needed up telling myself it must've just been a phase I was going through.

Finally got around to ripping Side D of Hud Dreems, normal record still feels so short without these. Def worth grabbing it on wax

75 euros? lol, hip-hop has gotten so bloated and commodified.

i dunno man, 25 for the tee, 25 for the 2xlp, 25 for the art print. nothing bloated or commodified about that. It's not a $4,000 pair of quas nikes ffs.

• Like 1

i dunno man, 25 for the tee, 25 for the 2xlp, 25 for the art print. nothing bloated or commodified about that. It's not a $4,000 pair of quas nikes ffs.

Ok, honestly that makes more sense. I didn't see the additional items. The Quas nikes were hilarious. I also refuse to believe they weren't worn since 2006.

It looks like they aren't even selling a digital version though which is a bummer

i'm trying to scan my library to find that knx track where he remixes 3k from art of storytellin..... his track names and album titles are fucking me up..... what album was that... pls hlp.....

i'm trying to scan my library to find that knx track where he remixes 3k from art of storytellin..... his track names and album titles are fucking me up..... what album was that... pls hlp.....

pretty sure it was cocOnuts.plz.[ne0Bounce] or maybe apples_of[daSun].part deux (slvrwlk)

just kidding none of those are Knx. titles. that was kind of fun making them up tho.

• Like 4

Anyone know what the issue was w/ the track Knxwledge produced for Omarion –– aka the Knxwledge track Omarion and Ghostface recorded vocals over? When it first surfaced online a couple days ago he seemed disgruntled and tweeted at Brocky Marciano. Not sure what BM's role may or may not have been in everything either… makes me question how the track came about –– how official it really is.

https://twitter.com/Knxwledge/status/687108082581676035

^^^ That Omarion track, why the fuck did he add in that crazy break??

Beat was so hot with out it.

Lame.

Track would have been fire with out it.

knxwledge's special unique style is that he takes what would have been a good beat and worsens it. it's the new wave bro get with it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1