flylib

Madvillain dropping at noon

58 posts in this topic

Madvillain sequel is NOT dropping this year.

id wager more money on you than flylib.

one post with the name flylib. i missed the part where ras g is our go to source for ST info. i'd rather ras g clue us in on some new samiyam or some flyamsam.

I'd rather Ras G clue us in on some new Ras G.

i guess Ras G hinted to someone that it was dropping before the end of this year

1 person likes this

i guess Ras G hinted to someone that it was dropping before the end of this year

i still can't get over a member with two posts telling us MV2 is dropping soon because ras g supposedly said it somewhere yet this 'flylib' didn't tell us where or when he heard it, how he heard it, and the context. j. rocc and madlib have a lot of friends. it doesn't mean they're gonna make doom rhyme over more beats or be more prolific. everyone knows the holdup is not on madlib's end. can we close this thread please?

i still can't get over a member with two posts telling us MV2 is dropping soon because ras g supposedly said it somewhere yet this 'flylib' didn't tell us where or when he heard it, how he heard it, and the context. j. rocc and madlib have a lot of friends. it doesn't mean they're gonna make doom rhyme over more beats or be more prolific. everyone knows the holdup is not on madlib's end. can we close this thread please?

the album is done

1 person likes this

FlyDillaDOOMLib is gonna tell us when all of Daniel's "pending" albums are going to be released. The exact date and time.

If MMS 11 (releasing Jan 18) got announced 2 months early, then I'm pretty sure MV would have been announced also.

am i the only one with the gut feeling that they might drop it with no announcement or fanfare whatsoever?

am i the only one with the gut feeling that they might drop it with no announcement or fanfare whatsoever?

yep.

that would be fucking stupid, why would they do that?

yep.

that would be fucking stupid, why would they do that?

nah i could see it happening... everyone who is anticipating this album will know when it drops. Then they can promote it afterward since i dont think they really care about being #1 on the charts or how much they sell first week. Plus all the doom tours, papermill, leaked tracks, monkey suite its already kind of being promoted on the low.

edit: this album has been talked about for years now and it already has more than plenty of fanfare. if it didnt, then that my friend would be fucken stupid.

It will drop unexpectedly

Madvillain's Madvillainy was released on this day in 2004. . have a good day.

can we at least get the instrumentals for MV2?  it's been 9 years man, and at this point i listen more to the remixes than the original album

1 person likes this

On 11/16/2010 at 2:41 PM, Jadoe said:

THESE PRETZELS ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY

These pussy crumbs are making me itch

3 hours ago, James Frank. said:

i listen more to the remixes than the original album

I've thought MV2 was the superior version since I first heard it. I was just glad they at least gave us the wax a few years back. If you don't have a copy I know I have an extra one in the collection.

1 person likes this