piff

Any way to get older podcasts????

Podcast #3 – Hosted by Dudley Perkins

? i want to hear this one!

Any way we could get

Podcast 4 and 20, madlib's 45s and motown mix

GOOGLE MADLIB MOWTOWN MIX, IT WILL POP UP BROTHER

Sorry for an old bump, but this seemed like good thread for old podcast discussion.

Been working on my digital library and finally getting around to sorting through my giant folders of random mixes, my goal tonight has been gathering as many of the ST podcasts as possible and I'm getting super close to having the complete set. I have all but the following:

Podcast #67 – Jonti: Sine & Moon Mix
Podcast #76 – Cut Chemist: Cassette Culture
Podcast #77 – The Lions: Hosted by Black Shakespeare
Podcast #80 – DJ Jimmi Hey: ADDDJ (Pause Mix '96)
Podcast #81 – Jonwayne: Daytime Naps - Ambient Music
Podcast #82 – CX Kidtronik: Black Punk

I'm wondering if there's any chance that ST Bot can get some of these up? (I see bot was taking requests back in the day anyway).

It sucks because all the stuff I have is in varying quality, seeing how hard it is to find some of this stuff though I'm happy I at least have the music. Another note that was brought up by a dude earlier in the thread was about trying to find album art associated to the podcasts, I'm finding that this is a pain in the ass too. Does anyone have art for the following?

2-3, 5-6, 8, 10-11, 13-14, 22

I'm just using an image of Stones Throw logo as placeholder for artwork, would be nice to have all that together too though.

Gonna keep digging and try finding these, any help would be appreciated though :) I appreciate ST putting a lot of these up in the archives already, I'm happy to spend some money and add these to my cart.

Pause Mix by Jimi himself.

I assume the album version of Sine & Moon isn't enough then? 'cause that is still available.

#16 cover

#9 Cover

#7 Cover

Badass, thank you so much. Didn't realize Sine & Moon was made into a release later on, I'll have to give that a listen. While it'd be nice to have the original podcast for completion's sake, def good to know I can buy the full release too.

Managed to get all the rest I was missing yay. Still on the lookout for art, but very happy to finally have the full set of music. Definitely gonna be keeping up on ST Podcasts from now on. I think the series started in 2006, it would be sweet if ST would do something with the archive for the 10th anniversary this year!

Saw this on the podcast page, c'mon guys you can at least make it an even 100! :(

Stones Throw launched a mixtape podcast in 2006. Our first episode was J Rocc's tribute to Dilla, “Thank You Jay Dee.” In 2006, podcasting was sort of new, and neither Soundcloud or Mixcloud had been started. These days we usually post mixtapes on Soundcloud. We thought we'd try to keep the podcast going to get to episode 100, and maybe we'll still make that happen. Meanwhile, here's the first 98. Some are still online, others are available for download with any purchase, and a few aren't available at all

Edit: Technically it's at 99 because one podcast was never brought back...