DOWNLOAD EP.

1. Kinda Pauly

2. Crystal Planet

3. Behemoth Soul

4. Transformation

5. Motorboat Soul

6. Destination

7. Yluap Adnik

This EP was recorded in March of 2009 within the course of one week.

All tracks were made after midnight.

Only two records were used during the EP: One for vocal samples and one for background noises and sounds.

Everything else came from the SP-404 and the SH-201.

This EP is a loose translation of the opening monologue, where a dead man is dug up, due to his corpse being in the way of the state turnpike. Each track is the soul's trip up through the atmospheres of the earth, and eventually into Outer Space, yet at the end, he ends up being somewhere very familiar to him.

Download it and I hope you enjoy it.

3667071009_7d30cb9ecf_o.jpg

This EP is a loose translation of the opening monologue, where a dead man is dug up, due to his corpse being in the way of the state turnpike. Each track is the soul's trip up through the atmospheres of the earth, and eventually into Outer Space, yet at the end, he ends up being somewhere very familiar to him.

Are you Mr RO or is he just another 96 acquaintance?

nice shit, mint art too

He's a producer that knows 96. I'm trying to spread him out a little since he doesn't really have contact with people.

That is very kind of you.

5. Motorboat Soul

I really like this kinda ethereal, throbbing, lo-fi sound...very ras g..but kinda bassy and kicky too, was nice in the car this morning

That accent on the vocals is really fucked up. I can't place it at all

yo that cover is sick!! you do it?

i like the beats man. kinda sparse though. i'm sure that's what you were going for, but i thought they could've used 1 or 2 more samples each.

i like that ducking thing with the compressor or whatever--when the kicks hit and the samples get quieter--real dope.

yo that cover is sick!! you do it?

i like the beats man. kinda sparse though. i'm sure that's what you were going for, but i thought they could've used 1 or 2 more samples each.

i like that ducking thing with the compressor or whatever--when the kicks hit and the samples get quieter--real dope.

Nah, 96 did the cover. I should've credited him in this post but it slipped my mind.

has megaupload been a bitch for anyone else lately? keeps stopping and saying it lost connection...

ooooh shiiiitt scabs

I've been reading my posts over the years and I have to apologize.  I was a young, jealous little shit.

• Like 1