grape phillies

what are you listening to?

whew this ish crazy i'm hi af

• Like 1

On February 16, 2018 at 3:34 AM, AckJizzySploch said:

yo this new single actually had me cracking the fuck up and has gotten me pretty hyped for this

Anyone listening to JPEGMAFIA? Heard Fantano talking about him in some video today and checked it out, really enjoying this. 

lol @ this one 

On 3/16/2018 at 11:22 AM, Dirty Cyclist said:

JPEGMAFIA: Lena Dunham is just the stereotypical liberal. On the surface she portrays herself like she’s carrying the torch, but she’s not. She’s just as racist as these Republican motherfuckers, and proves it over and over with the little shit she does.

People like her represent a bigger, wider problem. I like to point out hypocrisy on both sides. So I use people like Lena Dunham, Amy Schumer, someone like that, because I want to put their name out there in a negative context to show that I’m onto you, and I’m not with that shit at all. It’s less about them specifically, and more about this gross part of white culture that I hate and never gets any attention.

I think this is why I'm digging the Veteran album so much. He's obviously on the left and talks a lot of shit about the right/republicans, but isn't afraid to touch all these same type of people on the left (Lena Dunham, Bill Maher, Amy Schumer, etc). At the end of the day it's all the same people, same bullshit.

Fantano interview pretty good too:

____

New Chuck Strangers album is pretty good. Didn't even know about him but Youtube played this one after that new Bishop Nehru video ha

Just watched Chris Rocks ''Tamborine'' and this song is in the intro.  I like it, I'm probably going to get the album now.

Haven't heard this banger in a long time